I am quite possibly the loneliest person on Earth right now and yet I still don’t feel alone enough. At times like this I wish I’d been shipwrecked on an island a la Robinson Crusoe, he probably didn’t have any idea how lucky he was to be all alone and not have to deal with other humans. But then again he probably didn’t have wifi or electricity so…..
I have another camp in June! Camps make me happy! Mwee! :3
(i haven’t even registered yet but gah i’ll do it later)
i dislike everyone and dislike myself even more but more on that later because I have some rather exciting news~~~
I mean I’ve been reading quite a bit, because ebooks and pdfs and because we now have an ipad I can rEAD IN THE DARK MWAHAHAHAHHAAHA. apparently it’s bad for your eyesight but idc at least i won’t have to get up to turn the lights off anymore.
Over the past few weeks I’ve read:
- all of John Green‘s novels, and they all made me cry. (Looking for Alaska is definitely my favorite, even though I love all of them so much.)
- Abhorsen Trilogy; probably the only Garth Nix series I actually enjoyed. And cried over. (I was so happy to find them online because I haven’t seen them here AT ALL and only got the first book at some book sale and it was the only copy there)
- Pretties by some random dude idk. I actually kind of enjoyed this one, even though Uglies was just….ugh. Disappointing.
- LAST ARTEMIS FOWL BOOK WHICH MADE ME VERY ANGRY FOR SOME REASON SO I SHALL LEAVE IT AT THAT.
- Eoin Colfer’s The Wish List, because I never got to finish reading it and when I wanted to buy it I couldn’t find it anywhere.
- *takes a deep breath* THE STATISTICAL PROBABILITY OF LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT. it was in my recommended section so wHY NOT.
- Charlie Higson’s The Sacrifice was absolutely delightful. Finally things are starting to make sense! v(=w=)v
- THE FREAKING MAZE RUNNER TRILOGY WAS SO INCREDIBLY AMAZING I SWEAR IT HAS ONE OF THE BEST PLOTS EVER (don’t try to be smart by telling me i obviously have not read many books then, pfft.) AND I FINISHED ALL OF THEM IN 2 DAYS BECAUSE I COULD. NOT. STOP. READING.
- And all the Mortal Instruments books.
- I tried starting on Insurgent but Tris is just so…ugh.
In other news, my mom cleaned my room for me and now I can’t find anything. I have successfully succeeded in messing it up again though. And now to clean it before she gets back. sigh.
I really don’t know what else to write about because I just feel like whining and ranting.
Off to my secret blog then~!